- Self Foaming Sanitiser.
- None rinse when used at the prescribed dilution rate.
- Results within 2 minutes of use.
- A blend of Phosphoric acid, Benzenesulfonic acid & isopropanol.
- Manual application with minimal fuss.
- Avoid using on softer metals due to acidity within the product.
Dilution: 10ml to 5 litres of water (0.2%). Please note higher concentrations will require a potable rinse, we advise all surfaces are checked & rinsed prior to application. Please ensure a minimum contact time of 2 minutes, results be imperfect otherwise. The solution should remain at a PH of 3 or below to maintain the correct sanitising level, if using diluted solution over a period of time please check the PH level regularly, we would advise using PH papers.
Hand Utensils, Tanks, Vats, Homebrew use: Scrape or wipe down any dirty surfaces prior to use, we advise using a suitable detergent, following label directions. Rinse with potable water, apply diluted solution on surfaces with a mop, brush, cloth, sponge, spray bottle or immersion. After a minimum of 2 minutes contact time, drain solution thoroughly. We advise allowing the surfaces to air dry, ensuring the surfaces have soaked for a minimum of two minutes.
DANGER - CONTAINS PHOSPHORIC ACID. Please keep out of the reach of children. Wear protective gloves/clothes as well as face & eye protection at all times whilst using the product.
Precautions - Harmful if swallowed, corrosive to skin & eyes, will cause severe skin burns. Avoid any cross contamination with food.
DO NOT MIX WITH ANY CHLORINATED CLEANERS AS CHLORINE GAS WILL RESULT.
Please refer to label for more precautionary information, do not use near any naked flames.
If in eyes: Hold eyes open & rinse slowly & gently with water for 15-20 minutes, remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, continue to rinse & seek medical attention/advice.
If swallowed: Seek immediate medical attention/help, if able to swallow please sip a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control doctor.
If on skin or hair: Remove contaminated clothing, rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If still causing issues seek medical attention/advice.