Brewbrain Float can be used in your fermenter. With its food-grade housing, Wi-Fi connection and an easy to charge battery, brewers use the Float for measuring fermentation activity and temperature. The measurement data can give you loads of information. It can show you when your fermentation is not active anymore, so you can keg or bottle your beer. But you can also use the temperature data to monitor your dry hopping temperature, and adjust when needed.
Next to real-time data, Float’s data can be used to check historical data from older brews in order to reproduce these. With a My Brewbrain account you can track your brews everywhere! Export your data or look at what other people are brewing. Easily link your data to other tools such as Brewfather and Grainfather.
Float assists you by supplying data about your active brew. Anytime. Anywhere.
Why choose Brew Brain?
- Track fermentation on the go.
- Track temperature on the go.
- Track specific gravity on the go.
- No sample needed, less waste & minimise risk of infection.
- Long battery life & easy to recharge through USB port. (Please note USB cable is not included with this item)
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Third party connection to brands like Brewfather & Grainfather.
- Two year manufacturer warranty.