Holy smoke! The monastery has great news for his dear Brew Monk adepts and parishioners. Father abbot and his apostles proudly present their 30L fermenter, in which every self-respecting brewer can turn water into beer. Not just any beer, but a divine drink.
Durable fermenter with the convenience of a conical bottom for a hobby brew of 23-25 litres on average. The fermentation barrels are stackable, so that 2 barrels can be placed on top of each other.
- Volume: 30-32L
- Stainless steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel lid with silicone seal and 15mm drilled hole for airlock
- Matte stainless steel finish
- Equipped with conical bottom
- 3 adjustable feet
- 2 steady stainless steel handles
- Including thermometer 0-40°C
- Tap with rotating dip tube
- Dump valve on conical bottom with 3/4" stainless steel valve
- Volume markings on the inside
- Weight: 7.9 kg
Diameter: 35cm at top of vessel
Height: 58.5cm (69.5 including Airlock) without extension legs.
Height: 68.5cm (79.5 including Airlock) with extensions legs.